Please refer the following requirements for Ethiopian eVISA.
- e-Visa application fees are not refundable
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia.
- A passport size photo and scanned copy of passport is required.
- Currently, we allow travelers with e-Visa to enter Ethiopia via Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Entry via other ports of entry is not allowed.
- The validity of Ethiopian e-Visa starts from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia not from date of issue.
- Please carefully read and comply to the important notices and guidelines stated in each step of the application form.
- Nationals of African States who can’t make e-Visa payment online can apply online and make the payment on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in cash.
We have come to know that there are some fraud websites which have similar look and feel with our official visa website. Please note that the Ethiopian Government doesn’t have any agreement with the owners of those websites. Any visa application submitted or payment made through these websites is not acceptable. Please do not submit visa application onwww.ethiopiaevisa.com , www.ethiopiaonlinevisa.com , www.evisaforethiopia.com or others.
The Government of Ethiopia is not responsible for any payments made or for the inconveniences this might create on the applicants.